Flight 93 crash: Plane lands in a parking lot, then goes into a ‘very, very deep, very rapid descent’

Our research

A plane carrying more than 230 passengers and crew from Amsterdam to Detroit went into a “very, quite steep, very sudden descent,” before landing in a lake in Michigan, a U.S. government official said Tuesday.

The plane, owned by Amsterdam-based U.K.-based Jet2, was in the air for nearly an hour when it lost contact with air traffic control around 2:50 p.m. local time (9:50 a.m., EDT), according to a statement from the U.N. aviation agency.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the investigation, said the plane did not go into an “unsafe landing.”

The official was speaking on condition that the official not be identified because the agency was not releasing details of the investigation.

The Dutch airline’s website said the jet had been carrying 162 people, including seven children, when it disappeared from radar screens in rural Netherlands.

The Associated Press reported that investigators were searching for debris and people believed to be aboard the plane, but that the agency had not found any.

The crash came amid a major crisis in the world’s aviation industry.

U.T.S., a global leader in aviation, said last week it had reduced the number of flights it flies to the United States and said it would lay off about a quarter of its staff in the coming weeks.

The airline, whose aircraft are widely used in the U:n security sector, said it was suspending its flights to Hong Kong and Singapore after the United Kingdom announced it was launching a formal investigation into the crash.

A statement from Jet2 said the company would meet in Washington, D.C., on Monday with officials from the Federal Aviation Administration and the U of S. Transportation Security Administration.

Jet2 is a subsidiary of U.U.K. airline Jet4.

The statement said Jet2 has agreed to “consult on all possible steps necessary” to ensure that passengers and crews on board the plane are “safe.”

The plane had taken off from Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport about 6 p.M. local, and the pilot made it safely to the airport’s parking lot about 2:45 p.

S:m., the airline said.

Jet4 said that about 60 minutes after takeoff, the plane lost contact.

Jet1’s website reported that passengers were taken to a hospital, but the official did not provide details.

The U.H.S.-U.N.-European Commission Joint Commission said it has been notified by Dutch authorities that a Dutch citizen was found deceased at the crash site.

“We are aware of the report and will investigate further, we are in contact with the Dutch authorities,” the commission said in a statement.

A spokesperson for the Dutch foreign ministry said the Dutch government was in contact, and U.C. San Diego University said a forensic pathologist was at the scene.

A video posted on Twitter showed a large hole in the windshield of the plane.

The BBC, citing U.R.

S Department of Defense, said one of the Boeing 737-800 planes had been grounded while authorities investigated.

The FAA said it had ordered the jet’s registration be suspended pending the outcome of the official investigation., the airline’s parent company, said in an email that it was cooperating with authorities.

Jetair’s website says the airline operates seven routes, including Amsterdam-San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto and Boston.

The company’s website also lists a charter service for passengers to fly from Amsterdam-Boston.